Sign in to follow this  
pinkscrapbooker

is there a Tassie group?

Hi everyone i'm new to this group and i live in Hobart, was banded on the 12th May 2011 and i've lost 25 kgs. Would love to catch up with fellow banders :)

Hi all, Like so many in this post, I am new to this group and the banding caper. I was banded 10 days ago on friday the 26th of August 2011 in Hobart through the public system after being on the waiting list for almost 10 years. Still feel sore and sorry for myself and for some reason feel embarassed that I needed such intervention in the first place. I live in Devonport and just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself.

:)

Hi everyone. I just started a support group for Tassie on facebook http://www.facebook.com/groups/146879472088844/

Apparently there are a few groups already, but they're listed as secret, which means they're invitation only. Mine is one anyone can search and join. Please feel free to join to post links to anything that may be helpful, and also just to chat to people locally who are going through the same things. I'm hoping if I can get enough members, maybe setting up something where people can meet. Online support is great, but sometimes it's good to chat to people face-to-face about your band without them having no idea what you're talking about :blink: