RubyDoo

facebook

Not really a "site suggestion" but was wondering what about a bandingtogether fan page on facebook? would help promote the website as well as giving another forum for ppl to meet. I know being from tassie I would like to meet up with ppl who have been banded and I thought a facebook fan page or something might be a good idea..... anyways just putting the idea out!

thanks

many people like to keep their band a personal thing and not share it with everyone they know ... thats why some people are reluctant to share themselves on facebook. there is a band forum there though if anyone is interested ... someone here will know the actualy name of the group Im sure

Izzy

• Like 2

I'd like to see a facebook page for this site up and running for like minded people

There is a group on Facebook that was set up for trading clothing etc. It has been set up as a secret group as there were a few of us that haven't shared our bands with the world. There are a couple of others too. If you search the Banding Together forum for facebook I'm sure you will find a couple!

S

There is a facebook page - for some reason I can't copy/paste the link - but its called...

Banding Together - The Australian Lap Band Community.

• Like 1

http://www.facebook.com/#!/BandingTogetherAustralia

just had a look .. not too much activity going on - probably as its public and maybe people don't want it out there on their wall or something. Perhaps if you had another FB account - one where you use for games etc this page might serve you better

What if it was made secret, like the I'm A Bandit FB page?

Hi guys,

Thanks for the suggestions of a private facebook group. I am conscious that there are a few already out there so wouldn't want to step on their toes. However, would a private forum on here be of use? Eg people couldnt read it unless they are a member?

Thanks

Dave

• Like 1