Rosieroo

Clothes exchange?

Quite a few of us would be moving down in clothing sizes fairly quickly, perhaps a clothes swap might be a good idea?

Rosie

• Like 1

Rosie this is a great idea. I've been thinking about this but was hesitant to bring it up. Well done.

I have a wonderful black woolen coat that I really wanted to give to someone. Its a size 26 and I couldn't bare the pain of putting it in the clothes bin at the shops. Its really quite new and lovely and warm. But of course summer's coming on now so probably no good to anyone unless you live in the high country.

Anyway I also have a great pair of knee length denim shorts. Only Target brand but I thought they were great. Size 18 if anyone would like them. Bought them in Airlie Beach in March and didn't get much wear out of them.

If anyone wants them please let me know or email me privately. I could get a photo done tomorrow, but its late here now and I'm off to bed soon.

Min

I have already sent off to some members here some size 20 jeans ..(I may have a few more pairs hanging about ) I also have a pair of 18 jeans which are quite baggy on me (Target) I am still in 18`s but they seem to be a little bigget than my other 18`s :? go figure..

I also have a pair of 18 salmon pin courdroy jeans (Millers) which must be a big 18 as they too are falling down....

Will snap some piccy`s when I get time and am quite happy to send them on to any loving home... :P

Lovetoshopnow.gif

I have to admit it wasn't my exclusive idea. I had thought it a few times, but LisaT and Tashy have done it this week and it just made me think it wasn't just me that had thought about it.

I don't have any clothes to offer - yet, but hopefully it won't be long :P

Rosie

I am happy to clothes exchange too ... i will have some nice 20 - 22 items hopefully soon :mrgreen: I will make a little pile of things and then take some photos and whoever wants it can have it

O.K Here are the 2 pair of 18 size Jean I mentioned (more like a 19 I think as they are baggy on me and my other couple of 18 jeans are fine )

I have visitors arriving friday for the longweekend but after that when I get the chance I will be trying things on in the wardrobe and if I have more to offer (tops etc) I will take piccys and see if they can be used by anyone..... :P

Marion

Good on you Marion, I had all good intentions tonight to take some pics of my shorts but I'm just sooooooooooooo tired now, its 11.05pm and I'm off to bed. I sit here and the time just slips away at night :P

Min

Tops size 26's

Knee length denim shorts size 18

Winter coat size 26

If anyone would like these please email me privately and I'll send them.

Min

This is a great idea.

I have a few things to give away.

1 white city chic top with beads Size M (worn once)

1 Purple city chic top Size L (worn once)

1 Pair Demin shorts size 22

1 dress size 22

1 pair black jeans size 22 (person will have to be short as they have been taken up)

1 pair charchol trousers size 22 (worn once, have been taken up but can easily be unpinned)

1 shirt size 22 (worn once)

i pair 3/4 length denim pants size 22

post-1005-12945080424507_thumb.jpg

post-1005-1294508042488_thumb.jpg

post-1005-12945080425234_thumb.jpg

Last 2 itmes

PM if you want any of these item and i will post these to you

post-1005-12945080426787_thumb.jpg

post-1005-1294508042717_thumb.jpg

LOL well we all must have got our camera`s clicking at the same time ..I started a new post with my clothes looking for a new home.....

I hope our outfits can be of use to someone on the journey.... :D

Damn Mini, that black jacket looks so nice, but i dont intend on being a size 26 for much longer!! and definately NOT by winter next year so it would be a waste for me to put my hand up for it - but i do like it - ALOT! ;)

But what a great idea this clothes exchange is...we all know larger size clothing is not cheap and knowing that you will be going through a new size every couple of months or so, it makes sense to help each other out like this.

I will surely put my stuff up when it no longer fits me

My jeans here have gone to a new home...

No takers for my other bigger outfits yet (22 / 24's)

on the other post I started...

Don't be shy anyone who is coming down from a larger size

I will send them of with love even if they are only with you for a few months,

then you can pass them along again...This is a great idea....

Marion

All the clothers I posted are on their way to a new home.

Hey Kriss ...thats great ..isn`t it fun to think we can help another Bandit on the way to their new size ..even if for a few months when they will be looking for the next size down ...saves a bit of money too ... :(