Well you all have these great tickers happening !! i cant seem to copy and paste mine, what am doing something wrong ???

I have got the ticker happening, i have gone down to the bbc code copy then paste it into the signature part and nothing mmmm

• Like 1

there are 2 codes the website gives, i think you pick the one that you can put into forums and blogs... that should work

Hey there Kalg Girl,

I have put these steps together in the past to help other people get there tickers going. Maybe there is something in here that can help you.

Go to http://www.tickerfactory.com

Click on weight loss and follow the instructions from there.

Once you have finished setting up your ticker it will give you a url to use. Highlight that url and come back to the forum and click on "User Control Panel". Choose the "Profile" tab. Click on "Edit Signature" and paste your ticker url in the box there, then click submit.

To update your ticker, copy the url from the top of your signature and paste it into the address bar of your browser. Enter the pin that you have chosen and click on "edit/update weightloss data". Under "weight measurements" change your current weight and enter the date in mm/dd/yyyy then click the next button at the bottom of the page. It will automatically update your ticker here on the forum. You wont need to copy and paste new information into your signature tab.

• Like 5

Hey there Kalg Girl,

I have put these steps together in the past to help other people get there tickers going. Maybe there is something in here that can help you.

Once you have finished setting up your ticker it will give you a url to use. Highlight that url and come back to the forum and click on "User Control Panel". Choose the "Profile" tab. Click on "Edit Signature" and paste your ticker url in the box there, then click submit.

To update your ticker, copy the url from the top of your signature and paste it into the address bar of your browser. Enter the pin that you have chosen and click on "edit/update weightloss data". Under "weight measurements" change your current weight and enter the date in mm/dd/yyyy then click the next button at the bottom of the page. It will automatically update your ticker here on the forum. You wont need to copy and paste new information into your signature tab.

REPEATING THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR TICKERS

Hey there Kalg Girl,

Thanks sooo much :) : ) :) it was quite easy to do. Love my new ticker!

I can't figure it out at all. Not very computer literate.

Leanne

As you can see, I did it. YAY me!! Thanks for the help.

Leanne

As you can see I finally got it. YAY for me. Thanks for all,the help.

Leanne

Thanks everyone for the foolproof instructions!!

Try try again - only took 3 attempts! Never give up is a great motto

Ha Ha Ha. My ticker image isn't showing up properly (I haven't fixed that bit yet) and I was just doing a little bit of technical research to remember how to work it all out and I'm lead to a post by myself from just over two years ago.

It felt a bit time machiney for a minute there.

• Like 1

OK I must be a bit blonde because I just can't get this to work. I have created the ticker and paster the URL but when I post it lists the URL link and doesn't show the image.

Any Ideas??