DaveTownsend

Start Here for Forum Help

I can't find the answer to this one: Once in a thread how do you skip to the first unread post?

I can't find the answer to this one: Once in a thread how do you skip to the first unread post?

Hi Nonny,

Did you see my answer last night on the other post you made? If not, the link is here :)

Dave

Yes yes yes - This has sped things up so much! I love it now I know how to work it :lol:

Good to hear :) This is a much better system than the old forum, it just takes a bit to get used to :)

Dave

I've updated my profile pic, but its still showing the old one.What am I doing wrong?

I've updated my profile pic, but its still showing the old one.What am I doing wrong?

Okay I don't know how, but the pic changed by itself over night :huh:

I seem to be missing the trick to adding/pasting something in to a signature. Despite many attempts I can't get it to work. In fact each time I try to use a few of the features to either paste or copy and paste, it isn't working for me, the boxes won't leave the screen unless I full page refresh either. Even had to C - A - D and hadn't used that in a while. Couldn't add a www either recently within the forum. Does it require a manual type in?

I'm def a copy n paste girl and this is tough!