Dominic1974

Plushmed!!

Hello everyone, I would like to recommend Plushmed at Parramatta if anyone is looking at finding a place in sydney to get lapband, Plushmed in Parramatta is the place to go,that where I got mine done and I cant speak of them highly enough the whole team is really understanding,and you get the complete package, goodluck to everyone who are thinking about getting lapband.

Dominic :)

Hi Dominic

I am currently in the first stages of appointments and meetings with Plushmed too!!! I can't help but agree with you. So far they have been very informative, and I have nothing but positive interaction with all the Plushmed people.

My first appointment with the surgeon is on the 1 April, so hopefully all will go well from there.

Hello VeryCurvee,Great to hear that your going thru Plushmed they really are a great bunch of people there all very helpful and thats all we can ask for, I hope everything goes well for you are you from round the area I'm at wentworthville so its very handy for me,please take care and keep me posted with how your going,chat soon.

Dominic :)

hey guys kyla here i got mine done though plushmed to must say i am so happy i went though them just had my op on friday still a little sore but sure it will pass :)

Hello and welcome Kyla,Hope your taking it easy and all is going well with you, glad you had yours done with Plushmed as well thats who I had mine done with and am really happy with there service and all the staff there are lovely,take care and see you around on here soon.

This is Dominic over and out :)

Just picking this topic back up! I had my first appointment this week with Dr Khaleal. He seems nice. Did he band you guys? Everyone there was really friendly - thought it would be awkward! Not at all :)

I'm booked for surgery for April 13th :) I can't wait!!!

Hi guys, I had my op on Friday through Plushmed. The team are awesome and Patricia and Miranda are wonderful, even when it comes to me asking silly questions. Dr Kahleal is lovely and was the Dr I had for the band.

It's a big decision to make, but the team made me feel comfortable and confident through the whole process.

Therefore.... After my little blurb, I highly recommend them to all!

Hi guys, I had my op on Friday through Plushmed. The team are awesome and Patricia and Miranda are wonderful, even when it comes to me asking silly questions. Dr Kahleal is lovely and was the Dr I had for the band.

It's a big decision to make, but the team made me feel comfortable and confident through the whole process.

Therefore.... After my little blurb, I highly recommend them to all!

Hi, I'm in the Parra area and still in the early stages of thinking about getting banded....especially since I'll have to change my health insurance so it'll be at least 12 months. :( I'm just wondering which hospitals Plushmed used for your ops? And how has the follow up service been?

Hello Sippies,

How are you doing? Hope all is well with you and congratulations on deciding to get banded you won't regret it.

Also you wont go wrong with Plushmed l have nothing but good things to say about them and there follow up service has been 1st class so glad l went through them.

I was banded at Holroyd Private Hospital again the 1night l spent there l had my own private room and the service from all the nurses was 1st class so glad l went to that hospital.

I hope this info help's you a bit better if there anything eles you would like to know please just ask me and l will do my best to answer you.

Again all the best take care and see you posting on here soon, cheers.

This is Dominic over and out :)

How much does to cost to get a fill/unfill at Plushmed?? I have recently moved and i am on the look out for a new surgeon for check ups/fills etc :)

Hi all,

I'm booked in for this Friday with Plush Med and I have to agree. So far the team have been very professional and have allayed any fears I had and answered all my questions. Dr Khaleal is my surgeon. Will report back post op on how it all goes :)