LynetteS.

Shopping Cart

A really good thing would be to have a Shopping cart section where people can post band friendly items that have found in the shops =)

• Like 1

I recommend lean cuisine meals for convenience...they are soft and squishy

I also recommend velish brand soups, Wattle Valley rye soft wraps, beetroot relish, banana up & go, little tins of spagetti or baked beans, steam fresh vege bowls... but otherwise buy pretty much what I used to only in much smaller quantities

I recommend lean cuisine meals for convenience...they are soft and squishy

I also recommend velish brand soups, Wattle Valley rye soft wraps, beetroot relish, banana up & go, little tins of spagetti or baked beans, steam fresh vege bowls... but otherwise buy pretty much what I used to only in much smaller quantities

The beetroot relish sounds yum!!! What brand is it????

Another great thread, I agree beetroot relish, yummo!

Hi Lynette,

Nice idea. I might change it slightly and set up a links page for people to suggest sites that have band friendly products, rather than promoting specific items :)

I'll add it to the list

Dave

Hello,

At my dietary, nurse, doctor appt. There was no information on portion sizes and where to get the plate. There was a flyer on the book Band Knife and Fork but is there any link to buy it on? Also any other tools that you can recommend to others to help them succeed. Thanks, Kristi

Hello,

At my dietary, nurse, doctor appt. There was no information on portion sizes and where to get the plate. There was a flyer on the book Band Knife and Fork but is there any link to buy it on? Also any other tools that you can recommend to others to help them succeed. Thanks, Kristi

have a look at , http://www.bandbuddies.com.au/ .

Hi Kristi

You can get the bowl and plate direct from the Great Ideas Website.

I've also picked up the book Portion Perfection for Bands and Sleeves and like it!

Great Ideas Website - plate and bowl This link is direct should go to the page with the info on it!

S

Thanks all, you have helped alot. Kristi