Sign in to follow this  
kelz

Any one being banded in April 1st or about?

Hi

I am booked to be banded 1/4 in Glengarry hospital, just wondering if anyone else is around this date, would love to share the journey with people going through the same process time wise etc.

Love to hear from you

Kelz

2nd April and getting excited. This week will be getting prepared. Going to make a couple of soups for the broth for our 2 week fluids stage and pick up shopping through the week for supplies. I'm nervous as well but looking forward to beginning of my new life. Have been a wee bit naughty on my optifast stage but mostly I have been good. I have been on optifast since 1st March. Has felt like a long time. Small price though!

good luck to all of you April Bandits! I look forward to following your journeys :)

onward & upward from here....

Sarah

I am at Glengarry on the 5th of April. Good luck my fellow bandits to be and those that are.

Hello kelz,

I have my surgery scheduled for 11 April 2011 and am excited and nervous at same time.

I too the same with Karenlea have strayed on what I have eaten on top of Optifast shakes.

Best of luck for your big day on 1st April 2011.

LIKE THE PROFILE PIC

Hi

I am booked to be banded 1/4 in Glengarry hospital, just wondering if anyone else is around this date, would love to share the journey with people going through the same process time wise etc.

Love to hear from you

Kelz