CnsBandit

8th April Op

Hi guys,

I am a newbie and am looking for a few people to be able to embark on this journey with me. Op is on the 8th April. I am very excited!! But dont know anyone who i could talk to about basic things! :)

Hi guys,

I am a newbie and am looking for a few people to be able to embark on this journey with me. Op is on the 8th April. I am very excited!! But dont know anyone who i could talk to about basic things! :)

Hi,

I am also in Cairns, although only new at this though as only have been banded a week. Be nice to talk to you though. PM me if you want to chat,

Cee

Good luck to you.

My banding date is in JUNE!!! (Due to work)

I hope everything goes well with you.

I will keep watching for updates!

Hello,

You can talk to all of us here, some of us banded, some not and waiting but we all are supportive. Dontbe afraid, you will be in good hands and your life will be better for it. Ask alot of questions.

Hi guys,

Good luck! Good on you for making a positive life changing decision!

Bree

hi everyone

i am in cairns too and there seems to be alot of banders in cairns. would anyone be interested in maybe getting together with me for a coffee to maybe meet and greet for support and questions. i have completed my journey but am full of info. what does everyone think.i can provide my mobile number or you can private message yours to me and i can organise a time and place that suits everyone. yah for cairns banders

denise

There seems to be a lot of us going through surgery in April just before Easter no chocolate and hot cross buns. :)

It's exciting though isn't it a new begining a new start. loosing weight with out the little voice inside your head (my head) saying what's the point you know you'll only put it all on again.

I am excited to meet you guys and make friends.

Katrina

Hi,

Im booked in for April 5th in Newcastle, im also keen to find a few people that are at a similar place as i am! So, once i work out how to use everything on this site, ill keep in touch!

Hello Everyone!

I'm booked in for the 7th of April so definitely no Lindt Easter Eggs for me!

Good luck with your surgery everyone, can't wait to hear everybody's results.

Hi, Im booked in for the 11th of April here in Perth with Dr Watson! Good luck with your op (only 5 days now!! :) ), hope ur 'enjoying' your optifast!! lol

I HATE OPTIFAST yuk, yuk, yuk hurry up 13th April

Surgery on 6th April - this is my third band. First one 4 years ago, it developed a leak, was replaced just over a year ago, that band & my old port also didn't like holding the fluid, but also developed an infection and was removed in November. So 15kg later here I am again.

This is also my fourth date, spent 9 hours last Wednesday on a trolley to only be told they didn't have time to do me.

Fingers crossed this one a success

Hey Carmen,

I love Optifast. :P Strawberry is my favourite followed by coffee. I dont much like the Chicken soup.

Have you tried putting in freezer til it gets chilled. I put my shakes in for 25 minutes and delicious. :D

Surgery on 6th April - this is my third band. First one 4 years ago, it developed a leak, was replaced just over a year ago, that band & my old port also didn't like holding the fluid, but also developed an infection and was removed in November. So 15kg later here I am again.

This is also my fourth date, spent 9 hours last Wednesday on a trolley to only be told they didn't have time to do me.

Fingers crossed this one a success

Hey Scarlett,

You sure have had a tough run.:huh:

I wish you every success this turn round. Third time lucky. B)

I'm with you yuk yuk yuk :) bring on the 19th of April

Hey Carmen,

I love Optifast. :P Strawberry is my favourite followed by coffee. I dont much like the Chicken soup.

Have you tried putting in freezer til it gets chilled. I put my shakes in for 25 minutes and delicious. :D

When I bought mine they only had Chocolate and Vanilla so I thought that's all there was but I'll definately try the freezer trick

I did the freezer trick today, and u know, its NOT BAD!!! (the vanilla is betta than the choc..) :)