Sally03

Tomorrow!!

I'm day 12 post op. Just go in relaxed, it will be over before you know it. Don't read up on too many 'band gone wrong' stuff.

Just think of the good things that are going to change in your life after and listen to instructions from your Surgeon, Dietician and nurses.

And REST, REST, REST up in the first few days and you'll be fine

Look forward to hearing how you went :)

Good luck for tomorrow. Then rest, relax and recover!

S

Take a pillow, a book and a lip balm. (The pillow is for the car trip home)

Have a shower as hot as you can and stay as warm as possible pre op - helps them find your veins.

Keep your pain meds up don't try to be a hero.

Good luck!

Nonny

Good Luck Sally! Your in safe hands and everything will be perfect :)

Look forward to hearing how you go?

Hey Sally,

Wow bet your getting so excited now only another sleep!!!

Everything will be fine im sure and before you know it you will be back here telling us all the details etc like we have all done before you.

Congratulations on making the decision to regain control of your life back

I look forward in following your journey.

As for tips/advice just do whatever they tell you in hospital but mostly rest up when you get home, have a heat pack ready for any shoulder tip pain if you get that, degas tablets also help with gas pain and make sure you drink ( sip) water so as not to get dehydrated.

Take care

Suzie x

Wow I wasn't expecting so many replies! Have not felt excited yet! Felt like vomiting all day thinking about it. All your tips are great and are going to be so helpful! Let's hope I actually go to the hospital tomorrow and don't chicken out! Will let u know how I go! Much love x

Try to relax before your op as much as possible, alert the anaethetist if you have hidden veins (I do and telling him beforehand allowed him a good look at my hand and some drawings of the best ones to try). Rest afterwards and when at home, have a heat pack in case of any shoulder pain and listen to Dr's orders :)

Best of luck!!

Good luck Sally! We'll all be waiting to hear how you've gone!

Good luck to you on your journey.

I recommend a heat pack for shoulder tip pain.. but some people do not even get it so you may be one of those lucky people :)

after your op, rest rest rest & take your pain meds every hour if you need to - make the most of them to help with any pain!

Good luck,

Sarah :)

Good luck Sally! This will be ME in one weeks time too!!! Im sure everything will be great! ♥

Good Luck , you will be fine chat with you when your a Bandit...

Marion

Wish you all the best girl. I shall be there at 630 am. 8 hrs to go approximately. :D:blink::rolleyes:;) Love S

Wow I wasn't expecting so many replies! Have not felt excited yet! Felt like vomiting all day thinking about it. All your tips are great and are going to be so helpful! Let's hope I actually go to the hospital tomorrow and don't chicken out! Will let u know how I go! Much love x