Cassy L

A newbie here

Hi everyone

I found this site today and it looks like a really good forum.

I'm 31 and thinking seriously about getting banded. Have had weight problems for as long as I can remember and sick of it now. Done all the diets and nothing sticks - don't know what else to do :(

Will go through some of the postings and see if I can find some of the information I need before I make a decision.

Cassy

Hi Cassy

Welcome to the site. You'll find lots of great people and information on here.

Good luck with your decision.

S

Hi There!

Ive just joined the sight and it seemd ok so far, but there is never anyone in the chat room. Im due to be banded in the morning! Yay! And i cant wait. Research hard, but i guarantee you will choose to go ahead with it! Incase you werent aware, your superannuation can pay for it, which can help with the decision.

Good luck with your journey, whichever way you go!

Thanks so much for your support. Been reading lots of posts - lots to think about isn't there?

Will let you know how I go :D

Cassy

Hi and WELCOME to the group ....reading up on older postings is a great way to learn what bandits go through at different stages ..Don`t be shy join in and once again WELCOME...

Marion

P.S ANGIE Good Luck tomorrow , I am sure you will be fine ...

Welcome Cassy :) And good luck for tomorrow Angie!!! Let us know how you go.

Hi and welcome!

I just got banded on the 23 March and have found this forum so helpful before and heap now, after the surgery. There is great information and people who have been there done that.

Good luck for whatever you decide :)

Do read loads and think of the pluses and minuses. Then do it. Pluses outweigh the minuses. Happy thinking. I am being banded tomorrow. I hope it will all go good.

S :blink:

Hi everyone

I found this site today and it looks like a really good forum.

I'm 31 and thinking seriously about getting banded. Have had weight problems for as long as I can remember and sick of it now. Done all the diets and nothing sticks - don't know what else to do :(

Will go through some of the postings and see if I can find some of the information I need before I make a decision.

Cassy

Do read loads and think of the pluses and minuses. Then do it. Pluses outweigh the minuses. Happy thinking. I am being banded tomorrow. I hope it will all go good.

S :blink:

WOW-ee best of wishes for 2moro.

Hi Cassy,

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your decisions. It is a big decision but hopefully one you won't regret and I haven't yet :)

I just joined today had lap band done on Monday had coplications and ended up having full open surgery. Im very sore right now and going back to bed just thought i would have a quick look on this site coz just got outta hosi yesterday.

how do you get the wieght loss ticker on your profile?

Hi Cassy,

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your decisions. It is a big decision but hopefully one you won't regret and I haven't yet :)

HI there Angie, Good luck. I got banded on the 5th too. Not doing to badly I think. Hope all is well with you. How are you doing? You can always set up a time to chat with anyone of us. DS

Hi There!

Ive just joined the sight and it seemd ok so far, but there is never anyone in the chat room. Im due to be banded in the morning! Yay! And i cant wait. Research hard, but i guarantee you will choose to go ahead with it! Incase you werent aware, your superannuation can pay for it, which can help with the decision.

Good luck with your journey, whichever way you go!

how do you get the wieght loss ticker on your profile?

Just Copy paste the ticker or use the links on th page set at the bottom. Do this on change signature etc and add that to it.Good luck!!