Minime84

Port Removed Today!!

Hey all! Another stint in hospital! I had my lapband about 8 weeks ago with no fill I've lost 13kg's! Unfortunately the port was infected & had to be removed today, I posted a little while back in more detail about that... So still no fill as the Dr was really apprehensive about putting fill in today incase it was too tight & unaccessible for 6-12 weeks (yes another op to put a new port in when it's all healed up) other than that I'm feeling great a little bit of a set back but I'm focused on getting well rather than losing at this point. A little bit sore though nothing at all like the original!

Take care!

Jackie :)

sorry to hear you have had a few hurdles in your banding process, take care and heal well :)

Now it's out your are >this much< closer to getting your port replaced and having fill and restriction and weightloss.

Good luck with your recovery Jackie! I hope it's very speedy.

Nonny

Poor you. huh.gif Sucks that youve had to go through this!! angry.gif

Hope youre recovery is nice n fast so you can get on with getting to your goal. (After u get well, of course) wink.gif

My fingers are crossed that you have a quick healing time. Hopefully the next 6-12 weeks will fly by for you.