Sign in to follow this  
Newnicole

Cairns meet and greet

I am thinking all us cairns people should have a meet and greet together in the next couple of weeks, as it be nice to meet people who are going through what i am. Let me know who is interested and days people can come :)

i am interested def. i tried to do this months ago but unfortunetly it didnt happen due to most peoples work and family commitments but if you can organise something then i am there

denise

Sorry for such a late reply but I would be keen to catch up with others for sure.

I'm being banded by Dr Knott at CPH on 11 October.

Cheers

Fi

Lunch late October sounds great! I just hope I can eat something by then!

Any ideas? Where? When?

Fi

U should be i was able to eat after two weeks, not sure i would say sizxlers but we all font eat much lol... Do u have any ideas

i am def up for a meet but i dont want to go to sizzlers as i dont eat even a kids portion. fijay if its only 2 weeks after your banding then you will only be on mushies or semi solids so maybe a cafe that has variety as at lunch i am still pretty tight so just a light snack would suit me. i also have another derby girl who is banded and she will also be interested and i met a guy by the name of andy who is also on the forum and should be interested in a meet and greet. lets keep the ideas coming in regards to were to meet. i have met other banders at gloria jeans cairns central just to give an idea.

denise

Yep - that's me! I'm keen, last saturday of October is good for me.