Leahna1977

Redlands??

Hi there, Im new to the forum and I live in capalaba and had lap band in march this year and have lost 55kg so far.

Hi Leahna and Steph,

I'm over in Wynnum, but I grew up as a Redlands girl. My Band-date is 04.11.2011. Looking forward to it still, no nerves yet. How have you both found things post banding?

Loosing 55kg sounds like a great result there Steph, and in just 6 months too. I would love to have those kind of results.

Shelle

Wow steph that's amazing results. I seem to be stuck at 120kg for some reason ( started at 136) getting my second fill on Tuesday though with dr willett. Would be great to catch up with people close by sometime.

I used to live in the Redlands and grew up there.

I was banded November 2009. Start weight was 98kg and I am now between 75-79kg. I recently had a fair bit out of my band because of reflux so only at 2ml. Hoping to get down to 68kg (giving myself a range of 65-70kg). Would love to be there by the end of this year. It is a little bit difficult with not much in the band but I will do it.

Really happy with my band :)

Hi, I am in Cleveland too. My banding is March 30. Would love some tips. Am 3 days into my Optifast.

:)

I just moved but have a house on the islands!

How did the Redland girls go? Has everyone lost their weight?

Hi Im in Birkdale anyone still in the area

I am also in Birkdale - wanna meet up for coffee some time?

I'm in Victoria point.  Just starting my journey.  Seeing surgeon next week for initial consultation.  Would love to connect with anyone who has had a sleeve.