gall-less

How much have you lost and how long did it take?

I am interested to know how much has everyone lost and how long did it take to lose that???

Wow! You're all bloomin AMAZING!!!! Here's hoping I can have some similar success. I'm happy with a kilo a week! As long as it's going down. I'm on depression medication that increases my appetite and makes it really difficult to lose weight.

Wow! You're all bloomin AMAZING!!!! Here's hoping I can have some similar success. I'm happy with a kilo a week! As long as it's going down. I'm on depression medication that increases my appetite and makes it really difficult to lose weight.

Hi Terezka - me too. So far I'm losing just under 1kg a week and as long as I can keep that up I'll be happy (I hope).

I'm not looking forward to going back to work on Monday as I tend to stress eat :( Did I say I love school holidays?? No, I'm not a teacher, I'm one of those people in the background that keep things running so the teachers can teach.

I lost about 85 kilos in 20 months but then by band slipped and I gained 20 back during the time without etc :P

I lost only 7kg in the first 1.5 years - but I really wasn't going about things the right way! Since refocusing on eating healthily/exercising I've lost an additional 7kg in about six weeks. It definitely is very possible to not lose weight with a band - but you will lose if you are dedicated to eating healthily! :-)

I have lost 36 kilo's in 10 months it was quicker in the first few months but I think I am due for a fill to kick it off again.

Down 16kgs (weighed myself at the GP last week) since starting opti start of august. 7weeks banded.

Can't wait for my first fill on Monday to see if I've lost more! I'm been very strict with myself and only going by the Dr's scales.

I have lost about 12kgs since my Op 26 Aug 2011. Got my 2nd fill tomorrow, so hopefully I can lose some more :lol: