suelee

2 days to go

Hi all

Well i have 2 days to till i get banded i am on optifast have cheated a bit but on nothing bad and not that much hope this doesnt affect my op i couldn't handle the pain (hunger)

and feeling really sick but mostly stuck to it i know i have lost weighjt my work shirt fits me again and i feel pretty good hopefully i will be back on in a few days saying it all went very well

Good luck Suelee - I know I was really nervous in the days leading up to surgery, and by the time I was being wheeled into surgery I was in tears!! Everything turned out OK though and 5 months on those fears are a distant memory! Plenty of people cheated on the Optifast - I mean if we were good at dieting we wouldn't need to be banded - so don't be too hard on yourself! You are doing great if your clothes are already fitting better!

Allie

Waiting is the worst part of being banded! I hated the waiting. Once the surgery's done its better.

Good luck with your surgery!

Julie

THANKS I felt a lot better until i was talking to my dieticaician i told him i cheated a little (big mistake) he kept going on about its not about losing weight its about making your liver flat and to shrink it then he was going on about gee i hope its going to be small enough he just made me feel so bad about myself i didn't eat fatting things or cheat that badly i go in for my op tomorrow and i am freaking out because of him anyway thanks for listening lol (reading)

Don't worry about him, making you feel bad is not going to help.

I didn't do the optifast and my op was fine.

Good luck for tomorrow I am sure every thing will go wonderfully :)

Well you will have had your op by now Suelee as I am writing this :D I hope went well? Keep us posted of your journey. Don't worry about the Dietician and the lecture .... Optifast is b****y hard! :angry: I bet s/he has never been on it personally. Take care of yourself and rest plenty.

Eeyore

Thanks everyone your help was great i have had my op it went well i am day 3 post op now

I hope you are recovering well Suelee.

I am 11 days post op and believe me you will feel better with each day. Hope you have a successful journey and a speedy recovery.

Courts