Sign in to follow this  
Kristen

Hi from the Sunshine Coast

It's about time I stopped just reading and started being a bit active around here.

My name is Kristen and I'm from the Sunshine Coast, Qld. I was banded Thursday 27th October at Kawana Private by the lovely Dr Baxter. For any other Sunny coasters I could not recommend both the hospital and the Doctor highly enough.

So far everything is going well, I have a little bit of wound pain but nothing too bad and apart from being quite a bit tired I think I've been really lucky.

I've been so inspired by so many of you on this forum and I hope that one day I can do the same for someone else.

Anyway, I look forward to being more of a contributor on this forum

Cheers

Kristen

Hi Kristen,

Glad to hear your op went well.

Wishing you a speedy recovery! i was really lucky with my recovery too, a bit of wound pain but not much else.

Cheers

Courts

Hello Kristen and welcome :)

I also had Dr Baxter and Kawana Private and had a fantastic experience with both of them :) I now see the GPs at the surgery for fills (only see Dr Baxter up until the first fill then onto GPs) and I have founf Chris to be the best, he is awesome :)

Good luck on your journey. There is a local group that meets once a month on the coast if you are keen :)

Keep us posted on how you are going.

Thanks for the welcome ladies!

Thanks for the tip Kristy and I'll hope to make a meet up in the next couple of months.

That would be great Kristen, its usually the last thursday of every month, and Delia, the lady who organises it usually posts on here.

PM me if you want the details, or anything else you need :)