Craftybandit

December Bandits 2011

Good job Kylie gong back to the clinic, I am so nowhere full or restricted and self control is getting more difficult!!! I am walking lots, hard hilly 8kms at least four times a week, usually more ..... And stubbornly little weight loss grrr. Think I will ring the clinic today .

Matthew, 15.4kgs is awesome , well done, you must be noticing a difference in clothes and how you feel.

Elly, congratulations on farewelling the 10's .... Double digits are just around the corner ... Fantastic!

Let us know how things go Jan!

I had my third fill today. Just 0.5ml taking it to a total of 4.5mls in a 10ml band. Will see how things go! Really want to crack the double digits so am hoping that the temptations of Haighs chocolate doesn't distract me!

Matthew, 15.4kgs is awesome , well done, you must be noticing a difference in clothes and how you feel.

Yeah ... I feel like Bobby Brown singing "can't touch this" in my work pants ... they are like parachute pants :blink: Most of my pants/shorts can't be worn at all now without a belt and I've had to add an additional four holes to my belt so that it will fit as well. So, yes ... definitely noticing the change in body shape

• Like 1

That's great Matthew, it sure makes it all worth while.

Kylie I have followed in your footsteps and am back on Mondaygthe 20th for another fill.... hope it goes ok and I'm still all good eating etc?!!

Congrats Matthew that's excellent. Elly good to hear you had a fill is it helping? I'm at 5.7 ml & definitely not green zone, I would say one or possibly 2 more fills will get me there depending how much they put in. I spoke to my gym tonight & they will re do my program & do all my measurements to find out why I'm not loosing anything. Hopefully iv lost a fair few cm's because iv been working my butt off! Jan I'm pleased you got another appointment. Are you coming to the catch up on Sunday. I have another appointment for a fill & dietician in 2 weeks, rather then waiting a month yay!

Kylie

Yes I am planning to come on Sunday, I am quite useless with groups of people I don't know - but thought I need to get over myself and make the effort!! Of course I have managed to organize my sons birthday party for that afternoon .... Long story!!

Am looking forward to going back n Monday for my second fill. Hope the new gym program works out well!

So instead of feeling less hungry with the new fill, I am actually hungrier! I don't know how that works.

Had my first gym cardio session today. Boy could I feel it! Plan is to go back for more punishment tomorrow!

How is everyone going? Very quiet on the December bandits page!!

Hey all i am kinda lost in life at the moment and very busy and dis organised so this is making concentrating on what i am doing and my body really hard. Well i am still very slowly losing so i am sure when i work other things out the weight will come off a bit quicker. Well done to matthew and ellie both of you have taken great steps foward and sound like the gym/NSV are going really well. One thing i did notice yesterday is that my bathers no longer fit me and i could almost fit me and a small child in them with me. Time for new ones i think might wait till next summer thou.

• Like 1

That is brilliant about the bathers! Clothes are the best way of figuring out if you have lost weight! Well done!! :)

Slowly but surely my weight is now heading in the right direction. Went for some more fill today and found I had lost 1.4 kg in the last 2 weeks. Would like to see it coming off a bit quicker, but at least it's coming off.

Hope all the other December Bandits are going great and are happy with your weight loss results. I think I'll be taking the prize for the slowest!!!

How is everyone going? I go for my 4th fill tomorrow, pretty excited!

I found my way back!! I am also wondering how everytone is going??? It has taken me a while, mentally, to get things sorted but I think I am on track now!

Let me know how you go Kylie with your fill.

I have lost another kilo so creeping slowly closer to the 90s, just 1.5 more to get there!!!

Go back to the clinic on Monday so will see if they give me a bit more fill or not?!

Welcome bak Anni, good to heat that you are with us again and congratulations on overcoming the huge emotional journey of banding!

Well done Jan! That is great to hear.

Kylie... 88kgs! Great stuff!!

Anni, yep it's not an easy straight road. Let us know us know if you need any encouragement!!

I am trudging along. Losing weight but hard going. Am still in the Yellow zone and having another fill in two weeks.

All the best to everyone!

Well hello to all nice to some of us are going well and still coming back here for support. I had my second fill last thurs and i am feeling ok at the moment i was on liquids for a few days which helped the weight loss but i still think i will need a few more fills before it is right i don't go back for a month but if i start to put on again i may have to go back sooner. I am very happy to have reached 93kgs and i am on target to get to 88kg buy the end of April that is my first mini goal.

I have now had 4 fills! Im at a grand total of 6.3mls and i think im finally at the "green zone".. maybe? im still not 100% sure. Weightloss is still slow but it is coming off so who cares! hope everyone else is doing ok? xx

Hi everyone.

Im going ok, i have had 4 fills now too Kylie, had the 4th yest and have 5.5mls.

I can still eat all foods, just not alot of them.

I am the same Kylie weight loss is slow, but its going :)

Had my second fill. Have lost 14.4kg, still slow but heading in the right direction, at 15kgs I'll be half way there and and only 1kg to get under the 90kg mark. Am tantalising close!!

Still having to consciously make the right choices every day and exercise lots but all good for a healthier lifestyle.

How is everyone else from December going? Guess being banding is all becoming more normal and routine for us now?

Hi all.....its good to see that many are going well.........its been awhile since i was on .........had my second fill on wednesday........the doctor took all the fluid out to see how much was in and i have 6mls in more than what the doctor thought.......he put it all back in.........still eating anything that i like but just in smaller sizes .....hope this one makes me cut down abit more.....................i am slowly losing the weight sometimes i wish it would come off abit faster..........have had a few comments which have all been good......go back to doctor in April

OK well I am at that point where i need to kick my self in the butt my loss has slowed and I am finding that i am having trouble eating some things like Rice so no sushi for me anymore. I am at 14.5kg and very happy with that but i need to move more and get off by still big butt. That is now what i have to focus on other wise all of this has been for nothing( well almost nothing) I need to start changing my head and routine to help my body through the nextr few months.

Sorry if this feel like a journal but i feel like if i don't write it down and make it in black and white it wont happen. plus all of you can help kick mu butt too.

Thanks to all and keep on moving, keep on moving.

Hey

Going in for my fourth fill tomorrow. Currently have 4.5mls in a 10ml band and I expect another 1/2 ml tomorrow. The weight is coming off really slowly. Kind of excruciating really! And I know that I am being unrealistically impatient, but am dying to get into double figures.

I hope all other December bandits are coming along well.

x

Oh the ups and downs of it all!!! I am looking forward to Monday when I get another fill - think I may hit the zone then. I occasionally get food stuck if I dont chew it enough but as for satiety, nope, its not there - it was for a few days after my last fill, but it disappeared and I dont know where its gone. If anyone finds my satiety, please send it back, I really do need it :)

Anni

Hello all my dear december's, sorry i have been pretty slack and disappeared off the radar uni, among all sorts of other things! I have a total of 6ml's, i was in the green zone but i have since lost a fair bit of restriction so I'm looking forward to a bit of a top up on the 29th. Until then, i solider on and battle it on my own. In the past i have phoned earlier and asked for an earlier appointment but i have made a little promise with myself that i wouldn't do that anymore, its time i battle it on my own. I can't always rely on a fill to stop my eating, i need to try and beat my temptations on my own.. i know i can do it! Its just a matter of doing it.. Im about 200 grams off 85kg's so thats a total loss of 18kg's. My doctors goal is between 72-75 kg's thats only 10kg's but i have decided i want to get down to at least 68 if not 65. Im going to chat to him when i go back and see what he thinks, i know his reaction is going to be "no you don't need to loose that much" but in my eyes i do. I look in the mirror and all i see is fat, until i compare photos i can see a difference but still not satisfied with the way i look.

I haven't been to the gym for 2 whole weeks, so slack but iv been in a little bubble of struggling and stressing with my new uni course, trying to settle in etc. I had one exam on thursday & completed my first assignment so I'm feeling relieved!

So enough rambling on about myself, how are you all????? xxxx

well i am feeling lost at the moment everything is moving so slowly now and i only have my self to blame. I am finding my self slipping back into old habits and it is driving me nuts because in my head i know what i have to do i am just not doing it. As for my exercise routine it is non existent, i keep waking up and telling my self i need to go for a walk and do some things that get me moving. I am going to go hunting for a second hand wii and wii fit console. Has any one got one and do you use it and does it work for you?

Well I am not due to see the Dr for another week so i have to be very very strong for the next 7 days.