NeddyBear

An interesting fact

Whats orange and sounds like a parrot.

Answer: a carrot.

Good night, it's time for my beauty sleep.

Hi Neddy Bear. Havent been on here for awhile and saw your name and wondered how ya been. Boy, you are kicking some butt on the weight loss! Half of your weight gone you must be so proud. I have lost 24 kg since my surg and feel like a new person. Someone that saw me this past weekend that hadnt seen me in months said I was half the person I was before. That felt good to hear. take care. K

Whats orange and sounds like a parrot.

Answer: a carrot.

Good night, it's time for my beauty sleep.

You haven't been reading the Parrot Carrot picture book have you? My sister-in-law's sister (who's practically my sister, long story :P) is an editor of kids books for Allen & Unwin & brought it home for my niece :) Epic book!

parrotk.jpg

Hi Krilynn,

It's great to here from you again and yes my weight loss has already been life changing because my diabetes is in remission and I'm once again full of life and energy also being banded has thought me to respect my body once again.

It's good to hear your also doing well with the weight loss and with life in general.

aiming4summer

Yes you caught me out with the kiddies books, I'm slowly working on a kiddies book based on me and my Bull Terriers, lots of strange funny stories and I'm a home grown artist and like to read the books for research.

Cheers

Fred