sarah wants banding

Account/User specific text?

Maybe we could have in our profile properties, a section where you can set up user specific text, so you don't have to keep selecting you preferences every time you want to post something?

I think Dave said at the time he set it up that there wasnt an option for a like button (??) but not sure of the other idea :)

Like button is implemented.

not sure what you mean by "user specific" text etc, can you explain a bit more?

Thanks

Dave

• Like 2

Maybe we could have in our profile properties, a section where you can set up user specific text, so you don't have to keep selecting you preferences every time you want to post something?

Hey sarah, do you reckon you could make your 'user specific text' a bit bigger? Very small font size + purple = difficult to read for me!

• Like 1

Like button is implemented.

not sure what you mean by "user specific" text etc, can you explain a bit more?

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave, sorry I've been MIA for quite a while. I appologise for not making myself clearer. When we are writing a new post we have to continually choose our text preferences (i.e. the colour, font size etc). Is there a way we can have a premanent text preference set up in out profile settings?

Hey sarah, do you reckon you could make your 'user specific text' a bit bigger? Very small font size + purple = difficult to read for me!

Sorry Gato, it is a bit small wasn't it :) Hope this is better.