Hello all,

I was banded Aug 2011 by Dr Tracey at Darwin Private.

I'm hopeing to be able to oragnise a time/place/date where we can have a catch up. I am open for suggestions on places/activites.

It would be fantastic to maybe have a friendly face and someone to talk to during the usual wait at Dr Tracey's rooms before an appointment! :P

Looking forward to hearing from fellow Darwinites - or even other banders coming to Darwin!

]

Hi Nicolalia and you Darwinites out there

I have been offline and away, but I am keen to get together! I know there are more of you Darwinites out there!!! We are a unique mob of people in a beautiful part of the world. We will always have something in common, even if it is just being stoic about the weather! :-)

How about something as simple as a coffee in a quiet place or even better mango daquiris on the foreshore!

What do you think?

hippygal

Brilliant!

I have a crazy/stupid/ridiculous work roster that I only find out on the Monday of that week. Recently I have been working weekends but I am finished most nights by 6pm.

I can ask for specific days off but I need to give a week or two heads up so we can shuffle the roster.

I would love to catch up before New Years or soon after to get some new motivation to help kick off a great year!

Who else is in Darwin we can recruit? Nicoleo? Schnoop? Sky1975? There's got to be more of us...

Hi Ladies,

I'm a little late in replying to this post... But if ever there is a catch up again would love to join. Did this one go ahead? Perhaps we can organise another in the next month?

Nic.

I've been offline for a while so I haven't organised a thing yet.

I'm leaving Darwin around 20th Feb so would shold definatly catch up before then!!!

What's the first weekend on Feb looking like for everyone?