Where is the cheapest place to get Nutri Chew?

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have jsut about finished the supradyn that I bought for the liquid phase so want to get the nutri chew now . Anyone found a cheap place to get them? I am in Perth but of course can get then delivered if it works out cheaper than going retail?

Thanks

Narelle

Posted · Report post

i just used family chewable multis they come in a pack of 200 n can be bought from chemist wherehouse

rach

Posted · Report post

I've read a few times now that the nutrichew taste disgusting (one phrase was 'like a monkeys ass', although Im not sure what a monkey's ass tastes like), so if you do decide to buy nutri chew, maybe start with a smallish quantity.

My guess is that any chewable multivitamin from a chemist would be fine and more readily available and cheaper too. You can also empty out multivitamin capsules, but the contents taste bitter so need to mixed with food. And of course you can chop up multivitamin tablets with a pill cutter too.

Posted · Report post

mmmm Monkey' s arse doesn't sound pleasant!

Posted · Report post

I had the Nutri Chew tablets from the time of my op till they ran out and to be honest they did taste pretty awful - I just quickly washed it down with a glass of water. But the main reason that I stuck with them was because I was scared the my usual multi vitamin(cenovis for women) would get stuck - keeping in mind that it looks like a horse tablet.

Now about 2 weeks ago I ran out of the Nutri Chew tablets, and I was around week 8 post op, and I was then fine with being able to take my normal multivitamin again without any trouble.

if I remember correctly i think I paid about $30 for a container of the Nutri Chew and I got them from the chemist in the Joondalup Hospital.

Totally up to you what you decide to do I guess it depends on how "by the book" you want to go in relation to what you have been advised.

Either way good luck with you weightloss journey!!

Jodie

Posted · Report post

Nutrichew tastes like chalk and orange, wash it down with water and its okay. I prefer it. It is also made especially for bandits. There was a post recently that showed you a table of what was in pharmacy grade tablets compared to nutrichew. You will instantly see the nutrichew is 100 times better for you and doesn't have sodium!!!

Also you can read the comparitive guide to natural supplements. Nutrichew isn't in their, but all the pharmacy brands are and tell you how effecient they actually are. About 70-75% of what is in the tablet passes through you because of a. its the wrong form and can't be absorbed in the right part of the body b. it doesn't have the accompaning vitamin required for it to be absorbed or c. its poor quality. You will spending $30 a month for no reason. If you can get over the taste nutrichew is really your best choice.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Try liquid multivitamins. I got mine from ChemistWarehouse and it tastes like cherries. Much better than a "monkeys ass".
:unsure:

Posted · Report post

I have 3 bottles of them, 2 unopened and 1 that i've had 2 tablets out of... I really hate the taste, so I'd be happy to sell them!

If you want you can email me, nicky@positivetraining.com.au

I paid $33 each from the bandbuddies website, but I'd sell the 3 for $60

Posted · Report post

Nicky I have emailed you, I am looking to buy some bottles for post-op. It seems I am in the minority as I quite like them...

Posted · Report post

Now were on the same page, I thought you were talking about Muesli bars but after reading down further I see you want vitamins.

Sorry I can't help because I believe we don't need them, it's all that unwanted advertising that has brain washed us into thinking they help.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I take no vitmains regularly but have a berocca when i feel i need a lift..If you like these then i would just use berocca or Aldi have a great tropical flavored vitamin packaged like berocca which i occassionally have just cause i like the flavor!! :blink:

Posted · Report post

I've read a few times now that the nutrichew taste disgusting (one phrase was 'like a monkeys ass', although Im not sure what a monkey's ass tastes like), so if you do decide to buy nutri chew, maybe start with a smallish quantity.

My guess is that any chewable multivitamin from a chemist would be fine and more readily available and cheaper too. You can also empty out multivitamin capsules, but the contents taste bitter so need to mixed with food. And of course you can chop up multivitamin tablets with a pill cutter too.

Thats is so funny I've never heard of that phase before, monkey butt taste which has me thinking when the dog food manufacturers make dog food instead of trying to make it to taste like beef or chicken why not make it taste like something dogs really love, for example fresh horse poo or a 3 week old bone they have just dug up.

Monkey butt taste, you crack me up.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I have about half a bottle of chews left- i simply just cannot take any more of them. i told the dietician this and he didn't seem surprised!

Posted · Report post

I must be a bit wierd ( nothing new to me) butI really like them and will be getting some more once I run out as I think they taste so nice. Got mine from Band buddies as couldn't find them cheaper anywhere else, did think they were pricey but couldn't find an alternative in any local chemists.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I got mine from the surgeon's office as went through OClinic, they are $38 but the dietitian advised me to take 2 tablets a day as they are chewable and then once I finish them I could go back to my swisse ultivites.

Posted · Report post

Band Buddies Ishop and diet by dezign both are the exact same price $33.05, suspect price fixing here.

Posted · Report post

You can get them at the BMI clinic in Joondalup.. $32 or $33 i think

Posted · Report post

my dietician told me to get nutrichew OR ellivit for women... have opted for the ellovit as they are easier to get.

Posted · Report post

I paid about $33 online fir a months supply (1 bottle). but after going through 2 bottles, ive stopped taking them. I dont mind the taste or whatever but hey make me feel headachey and dehydrated. Im now taking a soluable berrocca once a day and they make me feel great. Perky and energised. Paid about $13 for a months supply of those :)

Posted · Report post

I was told that I could use the nutrichew or natures way mini multivitamin.....anyone used them?

congrats to all the bandits who are doing so well, so encouraging to read the feedback, the good and the bad...I will be banded on 19th Feb...not long now....