joanne026

GIVING IT ONE MORE GO

Hi this is Joanne

I have moved down from Darwin last year and was asking if there was people close to Greenwood to catch up and have a chat Sorry if you got in touch with me but I have got my self into a slump and I am ready to give it one more go. :mellow::unsure:

• Like 1

So you are in WA now??

Sorry, am a bit geographically challenged!!

S

Yes I am. I am also looking for a new doc who looks after Lap band people I was going to go and see Dolan but he needs to know what band I have if I don't have this information he will not see me

Yes I am. I am also looking for a new doc who looks after Lap band people I was going to go and see Dolan but he needs to know what band I have if I don't have this information he will not see me

No matter which surgeon you see, I imagine they'll want your previous surgeon's practice to send down your medical notes first - otherwise how would they know what kind of band you have, how much fill you have, how you've been going, complications, etc etc etc.

Usually you just make an appt a few weeks in advance with whichever new surgeon you want to see and then email your previous surgeon's practice and ask them to send your medical notes to the new practice. Its all pretty ordinary and doesnt take long for them to arrive.

If for some reason you don't like that surgeon, you just go through the same process with the next one. Get your notes sent again by your original surgeon's practice.

We livevnear u Joanne not far up the road bmi center in moods up that Danielle suggested is pretty good and welcome to bandits

Ahhhh whats the wait list generally for Dr Yong BMI????

Goodluck hope all goes well for you, cheers.

This is Dominic over and out :)

Were you banded in Darwin by Dr Tracey?

I've recently moved to Adelaide and he was more then happy to forward my info to new dr and write me a referral

Tracey did mine and I've got a Swedish adjustable band.