buckets3eyedfish

like button

can we have a like button when somebody posts something instead of taking the time to say 'great post' or 'I agree'.. just like FB .. not sure we should have a dislike button though

• Like 1

Isn't that what the green arrow in the righthand side of the page is for?

• Like 1

i believe that green button is a 'feel good suck hole I think you are cool' kinda thing.. I was just thinking of a simple LIKE button that you quite simply agree or like what somebody has written without going into great detail that you liked or agree with what they just said.. wow I think i just got dizzy writing that ;)

I like you too chookhead

• Like 2

Feel good suck hole I think your cool? I might be slow/blonde.. But explain? I don't get it? haha. I agree a like button would be nice

Hey Kylie.. I dont get it either.. I think it is like giving someone 'street cred' that only they can see on their profile - go figure ?? .. I think it may be their version of a like button - but an epic fail as nobody gets to see who or how many people liked what you said..

Dunno chookhead.. i clicked myself as well - cause I liked it :D

lol I like that explaination!!!

Yes a like button would be great... just like on facebook :)

I would prefer a 'vote this obvious spam/troll off the forum button'. More then 15 users vote, *BAM* the users account is deleted... ^_^

i believe that green button is a 'feel good suck hole I think you are cool' kinda thing.. I was just thinking of a simple LIKE button that you quite simply agree or like what somebody has written without going into great detail that you liked or agree with what they just said.. wow I think i just got dizzy writing that ;)

I like you too chookhead

I would click the like button for this post!!! "feel good suck hole I think you are cool"... Lol!

Bucket if I want to approve of your post, I don't just want to push a button, I want to explain to you how wonderful you are in really flowery language!

Hey Kylie.. I dont get it either.. I think it is like giving someone 'street cred' that only they can see on their profile - go figure ?? .. I think it may be their version of a like button - but an epic fail as nobody gets to see who or how many people liked what you said..

Dunno chookhead.. i clicked myself as well - cause I liked it :D

But But, I have 13 'feel good suck hole I think you are cool' thingies (okay one of those was me, but I think I am cool) and I get excited whenever someone else thinks I am cool too.

• Like 1

Janine, you have 20 suck hole thingies, so don't fret, people think you are cool.

Suck hole thingies. LOL!!!!!

Janine, you have 20 suck hole thingies, so don't fret, people think you are cool.

Oh I know I am cool.......... it is just a matter of convincing everyone else ! B)

I would prefer a 'vote this obvious spam/troll off the forum button'. More then 15 users vote, *BAM* the users account is deleted... ^_^

Might be a good thing. Perhaps 5 and you get a warning, 10 second warning, 15 it's all over!

S