NeddyBear

A non banding related subject page.

I'll second that idea, perhaps a (Social) Forum for general discussion about anything, Sheds (sorry neddy :rolleyes: ) comedy, tv, or Life the Universe and anything... other, mods, site staff what do you think??

The Bandit Lounge

Up for a chat? Join us in the Bandit's lounge to discuss anything you want (well, within reason!)

Guest Georgie

I always assumed the bandit lounge was about banding related stuff. Not dating and sheds etc. Maybe I just interpreted it incorrectly? I think a separate page would be good :)

That why the room above is for banded related stuff and the longe. Is for everything else

The Bandit Lounge

Up for a chat? Join us in the Bandit's lounge to discuss anything you want (well, within reason!)

Guest Georgie

Dave himself has said this is a support forum NOT a general discussion forum (I'd quote it but I can't use that function). Surely that's what distinguishes BT from Facebook and the like. IfI wanted to see pics of shed construction I'd go elsewhere.

I have no problem with anyone posting anything they like, if it is not something I want to read I will just bypass the post.

I think it's fun and interesting to see what people are up to, I love the shed .... What an achievement that probably was not possible pre-banding. Just follow the topics and threads that you like the look of.

• Like 1

yes Dingo and chookhead you are correct that is what the Bandit lounge is for - to discuss anything and everything within reason.. Perhaps Neddy is having a hard day and forgot where he was for a moment :o

Georgie.. if you dont want to read it then dont open it -that is what titles are for, to let you know what it is about !

I have to agree with Georgie on this one, if you want to post general day to day stuff then get a FB group going or another social section (as rumble already suggested this). Bandit Lounge should be for banding related questions or issues etc, weight loss victories, stumbles along the way etc. I really don't want to have to wade through 20 pages of topics like 'Construction of Shed' to find something that is actually meaningful and useful to my banding journey or potentially miss helping someone else because of it.

Alternatively, if you feel the need to post about your efforts erecting a shed, feel free to add it to the existing Non Scale Victories thread?

So by the Bandit Lounge you mean the online chat room ? .......Too scary a place for lots of us newbies who've had bad experiences there.

No the third topic down on forum page is the bandit lounge

Bandit Lounge should be for banding related questions or issues etc, weight loss victories, stumbles along the way etc.

wouldn't banding related questions be posted under 'frequently asked questions' ??

The Bandit Lounge

Last time I checked ^^ it says up for a chat and we can discuss anything you want - as for 'within reason' what one person may find reasonable is different from another. That is what makes the world go around :)

I think it's fun and interesting to see what people are up to, I love the shed .... What an achievement that probably was not possible pre-banding. Just follow the topics and threads that you like the look of.

I agree. I enjoyed seeing and reading about a fellow bandit's acheivement, which was only possible because of his banding success. It I don't want to read it - I don't :rolleyes:

Sorry, have been away, busy with Uni so couldnt respond.

The Bandit Lounge is intended to be the "Free for All" forum, so you can post anything (within reason) on there. Of course, offensive or inappropriate material posted anywhere on the site will be removed.

Thanks

Dave

The D.O.O.L thread is for anything Family , Pets , happenings come share ..seems like I am the only one who shares photos

of my critters and family love to see more participants ..Maybe it should be called Marions D.O.O.L :lol: :lol:

Hi Marion,

I was interested to read your post. I've always felt that D.O.O.L. was a semi private space where people were welcome to visit, but you had to be tapped on the shoulder and/or invited to post. I'm glad it's not like that!

kate.

• Like 2