cheza

unable to get back on track

Hi to all banders.

Im asking anybody for some encouragement or help to get back on track.

I have had the band in now for 6 years and always stuggled with it but i had still lost 30kgs.

Now in the last 12months i have put on 8kgs.I thought i was on the right track before xmas

so i held back my visit back to the doctors,(big mistake). have now put on another 3kgs

i have lost all confordence in myself .Iam 53 and i don't like being fat but i still find myself

eating things that i shouldn't. I live in the St Albans so if the is a help group in the west it would be great.

thanks cheza :(

Tomorrow is a new day :). Just pick yourself up and start again, that's the great thing about this, it's never the end of the road until you decide to give up ;) you've lost 30 kilos that's amazing!

hang in there Cheza, its a journey not a destination. We are all here to support you.

Thank you both for your kind words.I am now going to see the doctor on the 23rd feb.

I was so worried on what the doctor was going to say i haden't been to see her.

Now that i have found this web site i know now that there are people out there

that have the same feelings and we can all help each other so thank you for getting me back on track.

• Like 1

Well done im so very proud of you for making the the move to get back on track! congratulaions on putting youself first! GOODLUCK xoxox

Thank you all for your good wishes, I did feel like giving up but now

with all your kind words im not going to.

I'm similar to you. I'm 18 months in the journey and trying to get back on track. Came here looking for some support too. I'm worried too about going back to the doctors, I haven't been for about 6 months. Happy to connect and support each other online.

• Like 1

Hi all i am also struggling to get back on track, i struggle with eating, but find it very easy to eat rubbish, hence i am beginning to put weight back on. This is dragging me down, i lack motivation, i have a gym membership but hate going, i feel like i am on my own, that no one really understands what i am struggling with........ any suggestions will be gratefully taken on board.

I really want to find a support group online, or even local to home.

:rolleyes: Moils

Look on the bright side, at least you know that you've starting reverting back to your old ways and have caught your weight now, rather than waiting to put the 30kg back on and THEN admitting you need some help. Like others have said, it's a journey, its something to maintain forever, not just a 16 month goal that magically stays the same. You have to work at it, you will slip up and probably gain occasionally and its nothign to feel guilty for. We are all here to help you get back on track. Keep up the great work! You've done so well. :)

• Like 1