Nessa1977

Sub forum for sleevers?

I know there are plenty of other sleeve forums around on the net, but I like being around here and everyone is very supportive.

So therefore, would it be possible to have a subforum for us people who are either considering a sleeve or have the sleeve but still want to stay in touch with others etc?

• Like 1

I agree. There is a site for sleevers but the format is horrible. This one is much better. I with the sense of community could be extended to sleevers, especially as there are some people who start out with the band, and then go onto the sleeve.

Cheers

Miss Ruthy

The sleeve one I'm in is AWFUL to navigate. They way they have it set up, the newest reply to a post is on the first page and the original post at the very end. And it's too messy.

It must be the same one I use. Headache central hey?!? The one thing I have noticed is how many people go from the band to the sleeve. Quite a high percentage I think.

Cheers

Miss Ruthy

Yes I am still undecided between the two procedures but love the support of this site. It is not just the format the people here are awesome!

I love this site and the people on here are so supportive! I agree with the others about a sleeve section for those of us who have are are considering a sleeve. There is an Australian sleeve site but it is a real nightmare - think dogs breakfast!

perhaps our great website developer could moonlight for the sleeve forum and set their site up the way this one is!

I also agree that a sleeve subforum would be beneficial. I know this is a website about lap banding, but the sleeve topic is popping up more and more.

• Like 1

I find it so hard to navigate the other forum. So messy looking.

• Like 1

it's so confusing! and impossible to find topics.

• Like 1

good idea i started comming here when i was intrested in wieght loss but i ended up have vertical gastric sleeve on the 28th of last month