Its just me!

iPhone app

Just a suggestion it would be great if we had a "go to" page option in the app. For the threads that are a couple of pages long it would make it a lot easier.

Or is this option available and I am having a moment and missing it. Lol.

Hi,

Sorry I don't really have any control over the iPhone version of the site, it's sort of a built in system with the forum. However, I will put in a request with the people who make the forum (Invision) and it may come out in a later version

Oh and Kip, to access the iPhone version, there isn't an app as such, you just need to the normal bandingtogether website on your iphone and it loads an iphone interface version of the site

Thanks

Dave

• Like 1

Hi,

Sorry I don't really have any control over the iPhone version of the site, it's sort of a built in system with the forum. However, I will put in a request with the people who make the forum (Invision) and it may come out in a later version

Oh and Kip, to access the iPhone version, there isn't an app as such, you just need to the normal bandingtogether website on your iphone and it loads an iphone interface version of the site

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave

Is there a Android app for Banding Together? I have looked on my HTC Wildfire S Market but can not find one. If there is not is it possible to get one made eventually?

Thanks

Amy

Hi amy,

there is no iphone app or android app, you simply visit the site through your phone and it will show a version of the site that is optimised for phones :)

Dave

• Like 1