Tracey26

Any one changed Lap band Dr after procedure

Hi I am new to this site, I have had my Lap band since June 2005 and have lost 40kg, In 2007 i went and had a tummy tuck from the Dr who did my band and it went terrible wrong, In 2009 I had to have reconstruction surgery to fix up the botched up procedure, so now I have no confidence in the lap banding Dr so wanting to know if anyone has changed Lap banding Dr's and can recommend a good and trusting Dr.....

Thanks Tracey26

My Surgeon was Hannes Basson, and cant fault him one bit! OP was easy with no complications and recoverey was to a T.

I now see Anton Kruger at the BMI centre in Joondalup and cant reccomend him enough!!!

HTH

Hi Tracey, Where about do you live and is you're lap banding surgeon a plastic surgeon to. Cheers Owen

Hi Tracey,

I was banded by a surgeon but changed to the BMI clinic in Joondalup. There was no problem with changing. They are doing my fills and I am very happy with them. I am a public patient and my original surgeon no longer does public patients so if there was a complication he would send me to Joondalup hospital anyway because I cant afford private fees. The surgeons at BMI operate on public patients. I see Dr Kruger and he bulk bills his fills.

good luck

Hi Tracey, First of all who was your Dr so that others don't have the same prob? I see Dr Kevin Dolan he does tummy tucks too but not sure how good he is at them.

I have heard Dr Gordon Padovan is very good for tummy tucks and fixing other Dr's messes. Hope this helps all the best with it, I feel for you, so hang in there.